WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a results-oriented Product Manager to join our team. Product Managers at First Foundry need to have excellent communication skills, a strong understanding of the technical challenges of software development, and a dedication to solving complex product design. As a Product Manager at First Foundry, your primary objective is to successfully coordinate company leadership, clients, engineers, and designers to keep projects on target and on track. We are looking for a Product Manager who is dedicated to creating the best possible product while understanding and working within technical constraints.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Develop a strong team by fostering trust, embracing constructive debate, getting team buy-in, encouraging accountability, and delivering results.
- Work with local and distributed teams to plan and execute sprints, generate tasks, and ensure the project’s direction is well-defined.
- Measure and improve products through an analytics implementation and the interpretation of data.
- Review relevant markets, create product requirements, and develop strategies to bring creative software solutions to market.
- Analyze the company’s current processes, identify gaps, and create proposals to improve and streamline processes for the betterment of the organization.
- Be the vision holder for any projects you are on, realigning the team when necessary and identifying gaps that need to be filled in tasking or resources.
- Continue to grow First Foundry’s success and create a collaborative culture.
- Masterful skill in written and verbal communication, an ability to create win-win situations, and proactivity in keeping the team and client informed of relevant updates.
- Excellent prioritization of tasks, the skill to evaluate problems and arrive at solutions that effectively use resources while elegantly fulfilling user expectations.
- Ability to recognize team members’ strengths and provide them with opportunities to grow through mentorship and effective delegation of responsibilities.
- 3+ years of experience in a product management, design, or engineering role.
- Experience working with Scrum/Agile development practices to develop and release products.
- Familiarity with project management and collaboration tools such as Jira, Confluence, Google Docs, and Slack.
- Experience working with technical teams on live or shipped projects.
- Openness, positivity, a drive to learn new skills, and the dedication to work in a fast-moving, deadline-driven startup.
- Ability to facilitate and interpret usability tests. Ability to use data to plan improvements and new features.
- Decipher verbal or written requirements and transform them into wireframes for designers and developers to implement.
- A technical background or demonstrated experience working closely with technical teams.
- We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas at this time.
- Experience working in a Product Design role and an understanding of software UI/UX design fundamentals.
- Proven track record of shipped projects in a Product role.
- Experience with web, mobile, or digital gaming technologies.
- Familiarity with mockup tools such as Sketch, Balsamiq, or InVision.
- Have worked in the game development industry.
This position provides a globally competitive base salary (DOE) and project bonus eligibility, as well as relocation assistance and healthcare benefits.
When applying, please include the position and location you’re applying for in your email subject line. Please also include a cover letter.
If this sounds like your jam, we'd love to talk.