WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
First Foundry is looking for a tenacious entrepreneur with experience building and leading teams . This is an opportunity to own company creation from idea to execution, with the support of First Foundry to maximize your opportunity for success. Like every startup, this is an extremely hands-on role, best suited for someone willing to roll up sleeves and do what it takes to build a lasting company.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Validate product value proposition and roadmap
- Devise and lead go-to-market strategy
- Manage company operations
- Recruit founding team
- Serve as chief external spokesperson
- Pitch investors and work to close financing
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Prior experience starting and scaling tech companies
- Ability to lay out a clear and compelling vision
- A track record of successfully executing against a vision
- A strong bias toward action
HOW WE SUPPORT YOU
- Built-in engineering team (senior “boots on the ground” who ship code and build product)
- Coaching and hands-on approach from FF leadership team with multiple exits under their belts
- Access to a strong network of top tier VCs
This is an on-site full-time position in one of our offices -
- San Francisco, CA - A global center for technology and innovation, bustling with activity and brimming with opportunity. You'll be sure to find plenty of sharp minds and independent spirits in San Francisco.
- Eugene, OR - Eugene has a young, progressive college town culture and community with big-city tech industry. In the middle of a microbrew and food-truck renaissance, Eugene offers fantastic, affordable living for people who enjoy outdoor recreation and the arts year round.
WHO WE ARE
First Foundry is a venture studio built on top of a core team of experienced and entrepreneurial engineers. We create, build, incubate, and invest our engineering capital in cutting-edge products and founders. Our focus is frontier technology, and our goal is to create lasting companies.
If this sounds like your jam, we'd love to talk.